Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Review



“COVERAGE”

The album coverage is the fourth album released by pop singer Mandy Moore which was a collection of covers of music from the 1970s and 80s.


There are 12 songs in the album and that was produced by John Fields. Sense working overtime, The whole of the moon, Can we still be friends, I feel the earth move, Mona Lisa and mad hatters, Drop the pilot, Moonshadow, One way or another, Breaking us in two, Anticipation, Help me and Have a little faith in me.

Before I turned play the songs it comes to my mind, what’s new with this album compared to the other album of Mandy Moore that was first published and I first heard like the So real, I wanna be with you and the self-titled album Mandy Moore.

When I first heard that Mandy was releasing an album titled “Coverage”, I was looking forward to it because as 21 years old girl, I was too excited about the music of the 60s, 70s and 80s. When I heard the music, I can say that Mandy Moore brings forth a well done renewal of each of the songs.

Coverage is one of the lazy Saturday morning CDs to sit back and relax to, or even to dance. I can really feel the message of the songs and the totally of good music is the best.   Mandy’s voice on this record is exceptional and the total ambience of the record is well worth the investment. It is a worth listening for.

No comments:

Post a Comment